CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 August 2010

Stampin Up Retirement Party




its the products thats retiring not me!!
i'm going to have an evening of make and takes and demonstrations on Friday the 3rd September. It will be a nice way to catch up with some of my customers i don't see as much as i'd like- i've met so many lovely ladies over the last year and a bit and many have become friends- so this will be a chance for me to say thanks to my customers with a goodie bag and a chance for all my guests to grab their last chance to order the retiring products before they are gone forever.
if you'd like to come along please call or email me, i have to know numbers for preparing make and takes and goodie bags- so get your name down- spaces are limited
The cards above were made with the Greenhouse Garden Set, pretty in pink, melon mambo and rich razzleberry inks. i used the left overs from the patterned paper i made for my scrapbook page i posted last week.

0 comments: