CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 November 2010

stampin up convention

I thought I'd share a couple of photos from the gala dinner/awards night. We were at Addington Palace, it was beautiful inside the building but as there were so many of us we used their huge marquee, the atmosphere was amazing, everyone was genuinely happy for each others achievements

the photo above is me up on the stage meeting Shelli who is CEO of SU. i was placed in the top 25 demonstrators of the year, Dawn and Elaine were also in Demo of the year, and they both received awards for their sales aswell (photos below) Dawn had a stunning teal dress on and Elaine wore her favorite - Ness, she looked fabulous and was so easy for me to spot on the stage so i could zoom in for photos.







i came home with over 150 swaps, so instead of blogging this week i've been sorting through them and doing some crafting- i came home so inspired i didn't want to waste my evenings on the computer.
i would like to thank my customers and hostesses for their support and custom since i started, i am so lucky to be able to do the job i do, i meet so many lovely people and i'm lucky enough to now count many of them as my friends.











0 comments: